Axholmen is looking for new interns to expand our team during spring & autumn of 2023. We invite students in the 3rd and 4th year of studies to apply.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Curious to take on new challenges and initiatives
- Strong academic records, analytical thinker with the ability to structure and solve problems
- Unpretentious team player who can put the team first
- Entrepreneurial mindset where developing the firm is in your interest
- Social skills to build client trust and rapport between colleagues
- Fluency in Swedish is a pre-requisite
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 8-week internship during spring or autumn
- Early exposure to clients and senior colleagues – small project teams and close collaboration with the client gives great responsibility and exposure to client and senior colleagues
- Positive, open and inclusive culture – all employees, regardless of position, have an unpretentious mindset with a great respect for the individual, both professionally and outside of work
- Early participation in business development – in addition to supporting and developing the clients’ companies, you are given the opportunity to contribute to Axholmen’s development
- Competitive salary – we offer compensation in line with competitors to attract and retain top talent
- Work-life balance – a reasonable workload and the opportunity to proactively manage your weeks enables a life outside of work, which is seen as a matter of course at Axholmen