Axholmen is looking for new interns to expand our team during autumn of 2022. We invite students in the 3rd and 4th year of studies to apply.
Application deadline is 24th of April. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Curious to take on new challenges and initiatives
- Strong academic records, analytical thinker with the ability to structure and solve problems
- Unpretentious team player who can put the team first
- Entrepreneurial mindset where developing the firm is in your interest
- Social skills to build client trust and rapport between colleagues
- Fluency in Swedish is a pre-requisite
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 8-week internship with start in October 2022
- Early exposure to clients and senior colleagues – small project teams and close collaboration with the client gives great responsibility and exposure to client and senior colleagues
- Positive, open and inclusive culture – all employees, regardless of position, have an unpretentious mindset with a great respect for the individual, both professionally and outside of work
- Early participation in business development – in addition to supporting and developing the clients’ companies, you are given the opportunity to contribute to Axholmen’s development
- Competitive salary – we offer compensation in line with competitors to attract and retain top talent
- Work-life balance – a reasonable workload and the opportunity to proactively manage your weeks enables a life outside of work, which is seen as a matter of course at Axholmen