Do you want a career as a management consultant and take part in building a company with high growth ambitions? We are looking for new associates to expand our team in August 2022, who are eager to kick-start your professional career and fast-track your personal development. Axholmen offers a steep learning curve, client exposure early on, the possibility to participate in business development and a supportive environment.
Do you have any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for students with a master’s degree in engineering or business from a top academic institution, with a strong academic record and relevant work experiences in addition to your studies.
Who you are:
- Curious to take on new challenges and initiatives
- Analytical thinker with the ability to structure and solve problems
- Unpretentious team player who can put the team first
- Entrepreneurial mindset where developing the firm is in your interest
- Social skills to build client trust and rapport between colleagues
- Fluency in Swedish is a pre-requisite
- Early exposure to clients and senior colleagues – small project teams and close collaboration with the client gives great responsibility and exposure to client and senior colleagues
- Positive, open and inclusive culture – all employees, regardless of position, have an unpretentious mindset with a great respect for the individual, both professionally and outside of work
- Early participation in business development – in addition to supporting and developing the clients’ companies, you are given the opportunity to contribute to Axholmen’s development
- Competitive salary – we offer compensation in line with competitors to attract and retain top talent
- Work-life balance – a reasonable workload and the opportunity to proactively manage your weeks enables a life outside of work, which is seen as a matter of course at Axholmen